Penn Wharton Entrepreneurship Resources
- Experts in Residence
- Penn Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
- Venture Initiation Program
- Founder Finders
- Events Calendar
Penn Libraries Resources
Penn librarians have assembled a wealth of resources specifically for Y-Prize competitors, covering industry research, business planning, patents, and more.
While not official Y-Prize events, these networking opportunities can be useful for meeting team members and gaining valuable business-planning advice.
- Penn Health-Tech Meetup: Thursday, November 16, 4:00–6:00 p.m., Levine Hall 307
- Founder Finder: Tuesday, December 5, 5:00–7:00 p.m., Meyerson Hall, Lower Gallery
Other Penn Programs and Competitions
- Center for Healthcare Innovation Medical Device Accelerator
- iDesign Prize
- Penn I-Corps Site
- Penn President’s Innovation Prize
- Penn Wharton Startup Challenge and Showcase. (The Y-Prize 2017-2018 winner will be automatically entered into the Startup Challenge semi-finals on April 27 as long as the team, venture, and application materials meet the eligibility requirements.)
Please check other competitions’ deadlines, rules, and entry instructions carefully to ensure you meet eligibility requirements before entering.
Past Event Slides
- 2017-2018 Competition Introduction
- Carbon Nanopipette Slides
- Nanotribological Printing Slides
- Wharton Entrepreneurship Slides
- Creating Your Pitch
Need some information not covered here? Check out our FAQ page, where you can submit a new question if yours isn’t already answered.