Penn Wharton Entrepreneurship Resources
Penn Libraries Resources
Penn librarians have assembled a wealth of resources specifically for Y-Prize competitors, covering industry research, business planning, patents, and more.
Other Penn Competitions
- Biomedical Engineering Society/PLEXUS Medical Technology Design Competition
- iDesign Prize
- Penn I-Corps Site
- Penn President’s Innovation Prize
- Penn Wharton Startup Challenge and Showcase. (The Y-Prize 2016-2017 winner will be automatically entered into the Startup Challenge semi-finals on April 28 as long as the team, venture, and application materials meet the eligibility requirements.)
Please check other competitions’ deadlines, rules, and entry instructions carefully to ensure you meet eligibility requirements before entering.
Past Event Resources
- Kick-Off event recording
- Y-Prize Kick-Off Welcome and Introduction slides
- About the Technology: Ultrathin Plates slides
- About the Technology: Smart Windows slides
- Penn Wharton Entrepreneurship slides
- Tech Briefing Ultrathin Plates Slides
- Creating Your Proposal Slides from Prof. Jeffrey Babin
- Intellectual Property Slides from Penn Center for Innovation
- Creating Your Proposal event recording
Need some information not covered here? Check out our FAQ page, where you can submit a new question if yours isn’t already answered.